In order to be accepted as ERASMUS exchange student, you must be a student of a partner university which has signed ERASMUS+ Bilateral Agreement with Politechnika Krakowska.
Erasmus+ application procedures
Politechnika Krakowska requires a nomination e-mail from the Erasmus Coordinator at home university, providing the following information:
- First and last name of the student
- E-mail address
- Field of study
- Period of studies
- April 30th for winter semester
- September 30th for summer semester
Nomination should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been nominated by your home university for Erasmus mobility at Politechnika Krakowska you will receive an e-mail from Erasmus Office with the personal link to the on-line application. Link to the application will be sent in the first week of May.
You will need the following documents to be uploaded in the application system:
- recent photo (jpg.)
- learning agreement - signed and approved ( by home university Erasmus Coordinator)
- English Language certificate ( at least B1 level)
- copy of passport or identity card
Please make sure that your complete application including all required documents uploaded, has reached Politechnika Krakowska by deadline. Late applications will not be accepted.
- May 31st for winter semester
- November 15th summer semester
You will receive an e-mail of admission few weeks after submission. Non-European citizens will additionally receive “letter of acceptance’” which is needed when applying for a visa.