In order to be accepted as ERASMUS exchange student, you must be a student of a partner university which has signed ERASMUS+ Bilateral Agreement with Politechnika Krakowska.
Erasmus+ application procedures
Politechnika Krakowska requires a nomination e-mail from the Erasmus Coordinator at home university, providing the following information:
- First and last name of the student
- E-mail address
- Field of study
- Period of studies
- March 1st to April 30th for winter semester
- August 1st to September 30th for summer semester
The partner university will receive a link to Microsoft Forms to complete a nomination form with the following information:
- first and last name of the student;
- student’s e-mail address;
- field of study and the faculty at which the student is going to study in Kraków;
- period of studies.
If you have been nominated by your home university for Erasmus mobility at Politechnika Krakowska you will receive an e-mail from the Erasmus Office with the personal link to the online application. The link to the application will be sent in the first week of May.
You will need the following documents to be uploaded to the application system:
- recent photo (jpg.);
- Online Learning Agreement - signed and approved (by home university Erasmus Coordinator);
- official English Language certificate (at least B1 level);
- copy of passport or identity card (students out of the EU are obligated to submit a copy of passport);
- Copy of European Health Insurance Card.
Please make sure that your complete application including all required documents uploaded, has reached Politechnika Krakowska by deadline. Late applications will not be accepted.
- May 31st for winter semester
- November 20th summer semester
You will receive an e-mail of admission few weeks after submission. Non-European citizens will additionally receive “letter of acceptance’” which is needed when applying for a visa.